Ring Size Chart
International Ring Sizes
|Size in MM||US & Canada||Great Britain||Japan||France||Switzerland||Germany|
|45.4||3 1/2||G||5||45 1/4||5 1/4||14 1/2|
|46.7||4||H 1/2||7||46 1/2||6 1/2||15|
|48.0||4 1/2||I 1/2||8||47 3/4||7 3/4||15 1/2|
|49.2||5||J 1/2||9||49||9||15 3/4|
|50.5||5 1/2||K 1/2||10||50 1/4||10 1/4||16 1/4|
|51.8||6||L 1/2||12||51 1/2||11 1/2||16 1|
|53.1||6 1/2||M 1/2||13||52 3/4||12 3/4||17|
|55.6||7 1/2||P||15||55 1/4||15 1/4||17 3/4|
|56.9||8||Q||16||56 1/2||16 1/2||18|
|58.2||8 1/2||R||17||57 3/4||17 3/4||18 1/2|
|60.7||9 1/2||--||19||60 1/4||20 1/4||19 1/2|
|62.0||10||T 1/2||20||61 1/2||21 1/2||20|
|63.3||10 1/2||U 1/2||22||62 3/4||22 3/4||20 1/2|
Tips to Measure Your Ring Size
When measuring your ring size, keep the following tips in mind:
- Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold, as they tend to be smaller.
- Avoid measuring your fingers on very hot summer days, as they may be swollen.
- If you have large knuckles, it's recommended to choose a slightly larger size to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day, as they are likely to be the largest at that time.
- Note that the ring size may vary between each hand, so measure the specific finger on which you plan to wear the ring.
- For rings with stones, it is important to measure the size as accurately as possible to ensure the ring fits properly and doesn't spin around.
Advice for Buying a Ring as a Gift
Buying a ring as a gift can be a challenge when you are unsure of the correct ring size. Here are some suggestions:
- Ask your partner, friends, or family of the person if they know the ring size.
- Borrow one of the person's rings (on the correct finger) and measure it using the methods described above.
- Consider choosing a ring that is adjustable in size to accommodate variations.